INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH STUDY
Have you had the experience of feeling like you have nothing left to give at work?
My name is Ami Kunimura, and I am a doctoral student in Saybrook University’s Mind-Body Medicine program.
I am inviting you to participate in a grounded theory research study about working professionals’ experiences with feeling like they have nothing left to give at work.
You are eligible to participate in this study if you meet the following criteria:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are a working professional who has had the experience of feeling like you have nothing left to give at work.
- You are willing to share your story.
You will be asked to:
- Participate in a 60 – 90 minute interview in English in a secure online Zoom meeting room.
- Possibly participate in a 30-minute follow-up interview if needed.
- Gaining an increased awareness of yourself
- Sharing your story to help others and to contribute to a body of knowledge
If you are interested in participating in this study or would like more information, contact Ami Kunimura, MA, MT-BC at email@example.com