INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH STUDY
My name is Ami Kunimura, and I am a doctoral student in Saybrook University’s Mind-Body Medicine program.
I am inviting you to participate in a grounded theory research study about working professionals’ experiences with moving from a state of exhaustion and depletion to a state of satisfaction and well-being.
You are eligible to participate in this study if you meet the following criteria:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are a working professional who has had the experience of moving from a state of exhaustion and depletion to a state of satisfaction and well-being.
- You are willing to share your story.
You will be asked to:
- Participate in a 60 – 90 minute confidential interview in English in a virtual Zoom meeting room.
- Possibly participate in a 30-minute follow-up interview if needed.
- Gaining an increased awareness of yourself
- Sharing your story to help others and to contribute to a body of knowledge
If you are interested in participating in this study or would like more information, contact Ami Kunimura, MA, MT-BC at firstname.lastname@example.org